promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Did Prophet Dr. David Edward Owuor predict Haiti Earthquake?

I came across this video at youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmi7Tj2Z0M

Youtube thumbnail

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anyone can stomp up and down on a stage and say "There will be an earthquake". Guess what? There's one every day somewhere on Earth.

I predict there will be an earthquake tomorrow.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Oh Yes, The Prophet Dr. Owuor has Predicted other very significant Global events like the Samoa Earthquake, Iranian earthquake, Russian Earthquake, Global Economic Crisis, Hurricane Katrina 1 month & 9 days before its occurence, The Eclipse of the Monn, The Asteroid that came close to the earth, and many other; Infact many many Pastors and bishops from Dominican republic where the Prophet Dr. Owuor went to warn of the Coming of the Historic Haiti Earthquake, these pastors are now asking Prophet Owuor to return there because now they see that His Prophecy that was Broadcast national in November 2009, finally came to pass;

Please post this to millions of blogers to visit and watch the Prophecy;

www.repentandpreparetheway.org

CLICK the YouTube LINK to Watch The Historic November 2009

Haiti Earthquake Prophecy

Source(s): www.repentandpreparetheway.org
  • Shilo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, he did predict the earthquake, but the question is if it was a direct message to him from God or was he repeating what he had read in the Bible. The only thing he said more was that people would be running with no where to go, but that is a given, yes?

Before I accept this prophecy with awe, I would have to know more about him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.