A name for my character(s)? Please!?

I have three characters so far for this book I am writing.

1: A young girl around 15, 16 maybe 17 she's smart, also a quick thinker, always thinks before doing, and deeply cares for her friends. She has straight mid-length medium blond hair, Deep blue eyes and is fair-skinned

2:Best friends with 1st girl, same or close to the same age,

also smart, quite intelligent acctually but is easily hurt and is in a deep depression caused by her father who abuses her sexually and physically(hits, punches, throws things towards her etc.) she has light green eyes, chesnut color hair, tan but not to tan.

3: the father of the 2nd girl, heavy smoker and drinker abuses girl 2 and doesn't care much for anyone. He has brown short hair, brown eyes and his tall and well-built. He even kidnapps, rapes girl 1 and kills girl 2.

This is a very sad story and also very suspenseful.

I also would like to ask if you have any thoughts on what I should name the book. I've thought of 'Pain' but thought maybe somewhere some one already used that title. Your answer is much appreciated so thank you in advance!

(:LillyBarnes:)

hope that makes some sence....

I have indeed thought of different names so far I have named them 1: Chelsea 2: Angela 3:Sean I simply wanted other opinions please don't put negative answers. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

1.Ericia (Pronounced "arishea"

2.Maren

3.Alex (or Mr. Tard)

Don't listen to those people! It's easy to come up with entire stories, but hard to come up with names, I think, because you feel for them so much you want it to be perfect. In my book, I wanted the names to be unique, so I went online and looked up 16th century names, and sort of combined them.

For a book title... Hmm... Maybe Forced Pain, or Shattered.

Hope I helped!

• Erica

Rose Ann Mirabel Alice Mary Louise Jennifer Abigail Georgina Elizabeth Elizabeth Louisa Bethany Jane Maureen Alison Hope this helps!

• 1. Sophie. (Sophia is Greek for wisdom so...)

2. Luda (it's a Russian name and I love it)

3. Hmm this one's hard I think Shannon or Leslie.

Names for the books?? This is always where I go wrong I can never think of anything else. Where is it set? Maybe you could try to name it after that.

• ker

The thing I've never been able to understand is how people think they can be creative enough to write an entire book, but they can't even think of character names.

• Ryan

1. Lisa

2. Jeska (yes, I spelled it right)

3. Carson

You're creative enough to write an entire story, but can't create names for characters? Need help deciding between names, that's understandable. I've been there, done that. But if you can't create names for your own characters, I don't believe you have much business writing a story yet.

hi.. this is just a try .. for the first character- alexa... second is lesley... third character is dave bolton...

name of the book.. " THE GASP "