Persisent Neutrophilia and Lymphopenia. Should I visit a doctor?

Since three or four years ago my CBC tests have consistently showed a low percentage of lymphocytes and high percentage of neutrophils. Also, those values have decreased and increased, respectively (the percentage of lymphocytes has consistently decreased, and the percentage of neutrophils has increased). The... show more Since three or four years ago my CBC tests have consistently showed a low percentage of lymphocytes and high percentage of neutrophils. Also, those values have decreased and increased, respectively (the percentage of lymphocytes has consistently decreased, and the percentage of neutrophils has increased). The last CBC showed a 17% of lymphocytes, and 82.5% of neutrophils. Also, these tests were done at various times, some when I have felt ill (as with the flu), and some times when I feel completely healthy. Also two of the tests were done when I was pregnant. The doctor dismissed the results as normal, because the complete count of WBC was within normal values. Should I get a second opinion? Is it normal to have those percentages?
1 answer 1