Name for my board game?
I'm currently working on a final project (worth 15% of my final mark) for my Food & Nutritional Science course (grade 12).
Project: make a board game on EVERYTHING we've learned from this course.
My board game will teach the players:
- essential nutrients they should include in their diet + what foods will provide those nutrients,
- deficiencies/diseases (food+nutrition related),
- lifestyle incluences on health/eating habits,
- current issues in food and nutrition (organic foods, genetic modification, etc),
- careers in food and nutrition
- organizations that assist in the areas of nutrition, health, food security, hunger, etc.
I've thought and thought but I CANNOT think of a good, enticing name for my board game!! Please help!!
- Long John SilverLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you are working on a trivia game, I would recommend "Nutritional Pursuit". - LJS
Nutrition Expedition haha
- Rev. JimomirLv 41 decade ago
I tried to come up with a food pun on another game but failed.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
"Food For Thought"
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
"An Apple A Day..."