Seismograph of the Haiti Earthquake?

Does anyone know where I could find this? I suspect I might be looking it up under the wrong term, because according to Wikipedia, only the really old machines were called seismographs. If this is so, do you know where I could find a picture of the reading of the earthquake on some sort of seismometer? Thanks! :)

6 Answers

  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer
  • 10 years ago

    Caltex university or Berkly university site can give you the seismograph picture of any time.But from their stations only.You can request US Gs for help. The name of present machine is only braod band seismograph.

    Source(s): My experience.
  • 4 years ago

    There seems to be some earthquake activity in the south of US

  • 10 years ago

    Google Images or Photo Bucket??? Maybe some science earthquake website?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

    A good place is those encyclopedia sites.There may have been a recent article of the Haiti Earthquake.I am sure of that.One site should have it.

    Haiti Earthquake.....VERY SAD!!!

  • 10 years ago

    Maybe you can find it here.

    Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.