iHeckler asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Colts -- Too bad Marvin Harrison isn't around to run out firing six-shooters. That would get the Colts going.

Jets -- I always root for the underdog, even when they're dumb enough to think they're the favorite.

Saints -- A championship is just what the region needs to recover from Les Miles' disastrous coaching.

Vikings -- As a Packer fan... I (state your name), will never forget Brent Favre & all he did for us.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Gag at option 4 but I (Jenn) still won't forget all he did for us...but lose big-time and do it this weekend please.

The other three teams are fine to win the Super Bowl for me

I'm leaning towards the Colts right now, but the others would be good. Put it this way, if the Saints demolish the Vikings this Weekend it's going to make my decision harder out of gratitude.

But then if the Jets and the Vikings make it I root for Brett's last old team to take him down.

Too many variables involved.

• 10 years ago

I want the Vikings to win the Super Bowl because as an Eagles fan I am extremely grateful to them for crushing the Cowboys next week. However, I wouldn't mind seeing the Jets win because Rex Ryan seems like a pretty cool guy.

• 10 years ago

I want the Saints to win. I HATE the Jets. Titans are rivals with colts plus they won it before. I would not mind the Vikings win but i wither the Saints i think it would be great for the city and its a nice good story.

• 10 years ago

Colts I can see they can do fine without Liabilities like Marvin Harrison and the Retirement of Tony Dungy only made the colts better not worse It will show they can not be stopped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Saints

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Colts b/c I don't really like any of the other ones except the Saints.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Saints

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

As a New Yorker I want the jets to win just because it would be good for the economy(here in NYC). As a GIANTS fan I want to see ANYONE but the jets(I HATE the f'n jets) win. But as a fairly knowledgeable NFL fan I see it being the saints who win it all...

Source(s): I know Football...
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jets. But any of the other 3 teams winning it would be ok with me. I'm just glad New England and San Diego are both out.

• 10 years ago

Vikings

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.