What do u think of Chris Brown now?

Do u think the assault with Rihanna hurt his career as of today?

Update:

Lindsay how did u make that neat drawing under your answer?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It hurt his career as far as fans, sales, and his image. If you remember that night he was actually suppose to perform "Forever' which would've taken his career to another level as with his other performances.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ok8ObKMH0

Youtube thumbnail

He's coming along though. He released a great album with 2 strong singles with a 3rd on the way. He has a new movie coming out, 2 other movies are in pre production and right now he's in Milan for fashion week. He's learning about himself more which will help him make better decisions in the future with his career and future relationships. Just give it a little time and he will be back on top. Like he said "he has to start all over again and this time he's going to do it right."

Source(s): Sorry for the long post. C Breezy and Graffiti
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Of course Chris Brown has lost a lot of fans due to his deal with Rihanna. I no longer have any respect for him, but that doesn't mean he is any less talented. He is a great singer and dancer. I still like his music, however I wouldn't buy his cd and support him.

(¯`v´¯)

.`•.¸.•´

¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ ♥

• 1 decade ago

I couldn't stand him before February of 2009 and I still can't stand him January of 2010. It has hurt his career. Many stores have silently refused to sell his CD. Even though I don't like him, I think that it's kind of mean.

• 1 decade ago

I still like chris brown...yes he has lost a lot a fans but if you sit down and think there are a LOT of celebrity men that hit or abuse their girlfriends....some are just never caught...i believe later on that people will learn to forgive and move on. He wants to change and people can change...so i still like him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im still a huge fan!

i think it's one of those things where it's all about time....in a couple years if even that long, everything will be back to the way it was or pretty close

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes because some of my friends WERE fans until that happens

now he lost many fans but still have many leftback

• 1 decade ago

Chris Brown is lame...

• 1 decade ago

He is a womanizer and can't fight a man, so he beats on women. Trust me he did it more than one time.

• yeah it hurt his career.but i still love him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i still love him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.