I need to list this job on my resume, but am afraid of getting a bad reference. What should I do?

My first, and only, job after college was with a small, family-owned business. Although I got along very well with my supervisors, I am afraid that they will give me a bad reference, because the same thing has happened to every other employee who left the company, regardless of job performance. Because this is my... show more My first, and only, job after college was with a small, family-owned business. Although I got along very well with my supervisors, I am afraid that they will give me a bad reference, because the same thing has happened to every other employee who left the company, regardless of job performance. Because this is my only real experience, I need to list it, but I don't want to ruin any opportunities. Any advice on how to list the experience without the possibility of getting a bad reference?