Middle School Help. Best friend is going out with the girl of my dreams. Help? Final Repost?

I'll be bluntly honest here. This girl came to our school a month after it started. My friend I'll call him friend "A" told me I should get to know here. I foolishly did not and just let him and one other friend whom has nothing to do with this: talk to her. My other friend friend "B"... show more I'll be bluntly honest here. This girl came to our school a month after it started. My friend I'll call him friend "A" told me I should get to know here. I foolishly did not and just let him and one other friend whom has nothing to do with this: talk to her. My other friend friend "B" asked her out when I did not even know her. They broke up. So now friend "A" asks her out a week after her break up. I get to know her more and it turns out she is basically the girl of my dreams. In fact I sometimes have dreams about her. So, I am hoping someone on yahoo can help me out of what to do. sorry this is my first time on yahoo but I figured I have nothing to lose. This is a real kicker which has really got me going. "by the way hard trying not to blush" anyways.. she sometimes flirts with me when he is and is not around. This, is very...No clue how to describe it.. Oh and I have one of those friends that thinks messing with me liking her is funny.. he actually got her to say to me "stop looking at my @$$" when I wasn't.. but yeah.. help me out please! More information: We are in the 8th grade. So it is not like I-we'll forget about this by high school, again Thanks! and a MAJOR Thank you to all of those who have commented so far! It really has made me think!