If i have a best friend who is a vet, and we live together is there a better chance of me being able 2 be a db?

d.b=dog breeder. i hav 2 friends and we're all planning on living in phoenix, arizona and buying 20 acres of land and building our own house. 1 of us will be an actress, 2 of us will be vets (me only for 2 years) and 1 of us will be an animal ambassador handler and dog breeder. all 3 of us will be singers.... show more d.b=dog breeder.
i hav 2 friends and we're all planning on living in phoenix, arizona and buying 20 acres of land and building our own house. 1 of us will be an actress, 2 of us will be vets (me only for 2 years) and 1 of us will be an animal ambassador handler and dog breeder. all 3 of us will be singers. we're not lesbians! dog breeding is my passion and i would like to improve the shiloh shepherd breed, the doberman breed, the siberian husky breed, and the german shepherd breed.