I will be traveling to Pittsburgh in June for a Pirates game. What hotels do you recommend? What things to do?

There will be four of us - all adults. We will be staying about 3 days. First time to Pittsburgh for all of us!

Favorite Answer

I’m moving to Provo in Utah County and one of my new roommates told me about a recent demographics study by Market Insights in which they determined Utah County was the most sexually active county in the United States. This intrigued me and I went to this website to read the press release article. With a simple search to look up my new zip code data (84606), I found a wealth of neighborhood statistics on my new home market, including local news, the local price of gas, real estate values, weather, garage sale items, local singles, and more. The best thing I found on this website was a list of free items that people in this zip code wanted to give away. For a poor student like me, I found these market insights to be extremely valuable and I have made my zip code data page my home page

I highly recommend visiting The National Aviary, The Pittsburgh Zoo, ride the Duquense and Monongahela Inclines for a beautfiul view of the city, and take a Pittsburgh Ducks tour (it's a land/water narrated tour of Pittsburgh and plenty of fun).

I stayed near the airport at the Motel 6 Corapolis, which is good if you're renting a car. It's a clean hotel, close to the Interstate, and inexpensive.

Source(s): Visited Pittsburgh
  • quatto

i'm a die-problematical Cubs fan. I even have dealt with a lot of dropping seasons. you're the two a fan or your no longer. Do you somewhat think of you may set up this "walk-out" effectively?...and if so, how does you stealing innings from your self harm a millionaire(s) numerous situations over? You paid for the cost ticket. You already gave them funds. set up a real boycott. do no longer pass to the sport in any respect. extra effectual yet, end stessing your self out. locate yet another pastime. those human beings (the possession) are earning salary 1000's of different techniques and one low attendance evening won't influence them in the slightest...I assure you.

go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.

Source(s): BookMe,com

I live there!! =D

The sheraton in station square is really nice...there's also the William Penn downtown, but there are lots of other hotels soo idk.

You can go to Kennywood or Sandcastle if you're bored. =)