想大家幫手SUGGEST D歌名俾我.. (四個時期)
Applicants to the Common First Year, Music Education and CTEP perform repertoire at the RCM Grade 9 level or above; at least 2 pieces must be memorized.
-A Prelude & Fugue or two movements of a Suite by J.S. Bach; a 3-Part Invention may be substituted
-Two contrasting movements of a Classical sonata, one of which is in sonata form
-A composition of the Romantic period
-A 20th Century work (Debussy & Ravel are acceptable)
FOR 大學面試用的. 不過唔好太高技巧(唔洗去到演奏級), 因為我正係考左皇家八級, 依家仲學緊..
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. J.S. Bach: Prelude and Fugue No. 17 in A Flat, from Well-Tempered Clavier Book II. Many prelude and fugues in his WTC are also suitable but the No. 17 is simply sublime.
2. Two contrasting movements: a) Mozart: Piano Sonata No. 8 in A Minor, 2. Andante Cantabile Con Espressione (a slow, relaxed movement); b) Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 29 in B Flat "Hammerklavier" 1. Allegro (a fast, spirited sonata form movement).
3. A few suggestions for your Romantic piece: a) Chopin: Ballade No. 3 in A Flat; b) Liszt: La Companella, from Grande Paganini Etudes; c) Alkan: Concert Etude Op. 17; d) Schumann: Carnival Op. 9 - Marche Des Davidsbundler Contre Les Philistins (the last movement in the work).
4. 20 Century - Debussy: L'Isle Joyeuses, or Prokofiev: Toccata in D Minor Op. 7.
You can find all these's scores from IMSLP.org.Source(s): myself