Owl City-waltwater room中文翻譯二十點

有沒有英文程度很好的朋友們,

可以幫我翻譯一下這首英文歌曲?

將送上二十點,謝謝謝謝。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light昨晚我睜開眼看見你在昏暗燈光中

    Walking down by the bay, on the shore, 沿著海灣的岸邊走著

    staring up at the planes that aren’t there anymore抬頭仰望那早已不在的飛機

    I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold 我感覺夜晚逐漸變老而你看起來多麼冷酷

    So like an introvert, I drew my over shirt像個內向的人 我撩起了T恤

    around my arms and began to shiver violently 將它環繞在我手臂上並激烈的顫抖起來

    Before you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me 在你看見我周圍的隧道之前

    Running into the dark underground 跑入黑暗的地底下

    All the subways around create a great sound 周圍的地下鐵發出聲音

    To my motion fatigue: farewell 給我疲累的姿態:保重

    With your ear to a seashell 耳朵貼近貝殼

    You can hear the waves in underwater caves 你將會聽見水底下洞穴製造出來的波浪聲

    As if you actually were inside a saltwater room感覺就好像你真的身在一個鹹水室

    (副歌) Time together is just never quite enough相處的時光總是不夠

    When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home 當你和我獨處時 我感覺就像在家

    What will it take to make or break this hint of love?什麼才能做出或打破這愛的暗示?

    only time, only time 只有時間 只有時間

    Can you believe that the crew has gone? 你能相信團隊已經走了嗎

    and they wouldn’t let me sign on 他們不讓我續約

    All my islands have sunk in the deep, 我的島嶼沉入深處

    And I can hardly relax or even oversleep 我無法放鬆甚至無法睡過頭

    When i feel warm with your hand in mine牽著你的手我很溫暖

    when we walk along the shoreline 當我們沿著海岸線散步時

    I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow 我想我永不會理解麻雀喜愛雪的原因

    We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow我們會熄滅所有燈讓這個舞池發光發熱

    So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? 告訴我 達令 你希望我們戀愛嗎

    Yeah, all the time, all the time恩 一直 一直

    副歌x1

    When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?我們分開時你到底在想些什麼?

    If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?如果這就是我所謂的家 為何我感到如此寂寞?

    So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love? 告訴我 達令 你希望我們戀愛嗎

    All the time, all the time 恩 一直 一直

    2010-01-22 09:02:55 補充:

    補充最後一段> <

    最近知識的補充功能一直當掉只好貼在意見

    Time together is just never quite enough 相處的時光總是不夠

    When we're apart whatever are you thinking of? 我們分開時你到底在想些什麼?

    What will it take to make or break this hint of love? 什麼才能做出或打破這愛的暗示?

    2010-01-22 09:03:09 補充:

    So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? 告訴我 達令 你希望我們戀愛嗎

    All the time, oh all the time恩 一直 一直

    Source(s): 自己翻
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.