Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Will "the saints go Marchin' in.............the Super bowl?

Favorite Answer

It's going to be a tight game and they are favored. I think the Vikings are going to win, but you know the phrase, "on any given Sunday".

The Saints are at home and played very well against Arizona, perhaps even better than Minnesota played against Dallas, Dallas self-destructed, while New Orleans beat the snot out of Arizona.

Yes, I think the Saints will get to the Super Bowl.

I don't think so.

The Vikings are just the more balanced team. As many weapons as they have on offense, their biggest strength is their absolutely stacked defensive line, which causes problems in the rushing and passing game. However, they can also put lots of points on the board, and can go toe to toe with the Saints in a slugfest. They're also used to playing in domes and on turf.

I think the vikings are going to win this weekend ending the saints phenominal season

(I have no dog in this fight)

doesn't seem like it towards the end of the season their defense started falling apart and with the way brett farves playing i wouldn't get my hopes up not to mention this will be the best defense since the jets theyll be playin but you no it doesn't matter either way because peyton manning is the smartest man in football and if that rookie moron tim caldwell doesn't interfere with him trying to showoff his power as head coach and lets manning run the offense the superbowls theirs

I hope not. i wanna see peyton vs favre

yes. watch out

no the vikings will

SKOL VIKINGS SKOL!!!

i hope