Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been gunned, stabbed or been in a car crash before?

If so by whom and when did it happen?

• ADL
    Favorite Answer

Been in a few car crashes, thankfully I was not badly hurt & it was many years ago. I don't remember who the drivers were that caused the crashes. The one was a city bus driver that slammed into the back of my car on a icy road. That stands out in my mind as I was only 16yrs & 8 months old & I had just got my 1st car 5 weeks before that & he smashed into the back of it.

ADB

I Was In A Car Crash When I Was A Child, A Guy Fell Asleep At The Wheel, The Car Rolled Down The Street Hit Us And Turned Us Back The Way We Were Coming From, Mom's Leg Was Broke, My Sis Hit Her Head On The Door Knob So Hard That It Punctured Her Forehead And My Lil Cousin's Earring Got Stuck In Her Ear And She Can Never Wear An Earring In That Ear

I've been in a car crash , I was walking across the street and the car crashed into me .... IT happened 2 years ago broke my arm and my leg .... in 4 different spots ... The car hit my leg the arm i broke bc I landed on it so that wasn't their fault that's what they tried to argue during the lawsuits lol

Car crash when i was 18 so it was...4 years ago.

My bf was driving my car racing his friend...and the one time i didnt say anything we slid on ice, hit this huge garden box thing, and flew in the air. He turned the wheel to avoid a van we were flying into but we were still in the air and we ended up hitting the van and the van hit the building in was parked in front of....and it happed to be the owner of the stores car.

an under cover cop saw and was being so rude...i was snapping at him cause he acted like we had drugs in the car. lol i was like just becuase we are young doesnt mean we have drugs in the car you a**

I have been in a car crash once I was hit in the rear end, and once my ex husband pulled the emergency brake in my car when I was driving and the car rolled it scared the begeebees out of me. I survived!

i been in a car roll over on the back gravel roads my buddy was driving had no seat belt i did he started to swerve back and forth like formula 1 cars i said go fast he did we must of hit a rock or something we went into the ditch and rolled 3 times i busted the window and jumped out the gas tank blew up right after i pulled my buddy out the other gas tank blew up as we walked away we didn't look at the explosion just kept on walking

I was in a car crash, fell asleep driving, slowly drifted across 4 lanes of oncoming highway traffic, nearly collided, then rolled into a ditch. Woke up in pain and couldn't remember how it happened, but knew i was very lucky to be alive.

Yes. A few severe car crashes and have been shot at.

Yes, I was shot once in the shoulder by a white supremacist back in 2004. I was talking to this Jewish friend of mine near a bus stop and I guess that supremacist was aiming for her(white supremacists are known for hating Jews) but the bullet fired by him hit the back of my right shoulder. I was in the hospital for many weeks. The guy who shot me has never been captured.

• ImAguy

the government gunned and stabbed me and then crashed my car.