Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why Am I So Tired ?????????

okay so everyday i wake up at 6:50 to go to school in the morning and leave at 8.40 and then from there Im sooooooo busy constantly this is my WEEKDAY schedule

1.wake up

2.eat

3.come back from school

4.eat

5.homework 1 hrs maximum 2/3 hrs

6.eat

7.t.v./computer/ free time 3-4 hrs

8.sleep 11.00 pm

soo see what I mean ??

Im constantly tired

What should I do ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Turkish,

Thats a tight schedule. Two suggestions: Try to improve sleep quality, Try to improve sleep quantity. Its the sleep thats the problem.

Quality: Make sure the room is totally dark, don't drink anything before bed, and definitely figure out a way to not have to turn a light on when you go pee in the middle of the night.

Quantity: You've got nearly your 8 hours in if you get up at 6:50, so if you did 1 less hour of free time and went to bed 1 hour earlier, your circadian rhythms might fit better and you might get a lot better sleep with 9 hours than 8.

The other more drastic approach to try is going without sugar or caffeine for a week. You will probably notice way more long term all-day energy. hey its worth a shot ...

Keep up the schedule and getting better sleep and you'll be in good shape with plenty of energy before you know it. Good luck getting your zzzs,

John

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is a relationship between melatonin, which is produced by the brain during sleep, and the neurotransmitter, serotonin, which has been shown to be low in people suffering from depression. Although pre-teens need around the same sleep time as adults, teens may need up to 9.5 hrs. The thing is, many teens are naturally predisposed to, or habitually prefer to stay up late, and get up late, but societal, and school demands are such as to often preclude this. Some schools are changing their timetables to accomodate this, but they are, so far, few, and far between.

Get bright light on awakening, preferably for 2 hrs, but at least 30 mns, to reset your circadian rhythm. It's also a good idea to get bright light again in the evening, so you cover a daily span of 14 hrs; say 7 - 7.30 AM and 7.30 - 9 PM, then reduce light levels to simulate approaching darkness, in preparation for sleep. ~~~ You may well need more sleep, but there is also a fairly good chance that other factors are involved, so see the comprehensive post about TIRED/LACK ENERGY, (and sleep tips, under INSOMNIA) at http://your-mental-health.8m.com/blank_25.html if the above proves insufficient (or in any case!). Diet & nutrition; page 7.

• 5 years ago

nicely the regulations have replaced final 12 months to boot, however the the respond is trustworthy opposition. Goodyear and NASCAR made a deal some back to furnish a brilliant style of tire according to race and Goodyear has been able to furnish. On a part word the communities now not purchase the tires from Goodyear. they actually lease the tires from NASCAR during the race weekend. After the race they could return all tires, and could be fined and loose factors in the event that they don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.