havent had sex with husband for 2 months...?

i am almost 9 months pregnant and i havent had sex with my husband in almost 2 months. he hasnt even brought it up. when i asked him about it he just told me that he is giving me a break since i am pregnant and not always in the mood. this is strange behaviour for him since he usually wants it alot. i hear most men cheat on their pregnant wives because of this issue. do you think that is what is happening with me?

Favorite Answer

Don't worry, your husband isn't cheating on you, he's just giving you a break like he said. He doesn't know what it's like to be pregnant, and he's assuming you don't want to be intimate since you're so far along. All you need to do is tell him you still want him, even pregnant. Just a miscommunication.

No! He is not cheating on you. He's actually being really supportive. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and my husband and I have only had sex 3 times since I found out at 6 weeks. It's been about 3 months since we've had sex. My husband also feels weird about having sex because the baby is inside me and he doesn't feel right doing it in the presence of our child. Maybe that could be it with your husband too. This is good though because it means he's already developing a paternal bond and wants to protect you guy's child from adult acts (even though the baby will have no clue what is going on.) It's really sweet when you think about it. Don't worry. I know you probably feel out of place in your body being pregnant and I know for me anyway, it makes me insecure. Your husband loves you and only the jerks cheat on their wives when they are pregnant. There are more nice guys out there than jerks so I doubt your husband is one of the few real jerks. You guys will be back to having sex like regular after the baby comes. No worries.

No; I doubt he is cheating on you. My sex life was more difficult with my husband during the last few months of pregnancy, too. Maybe he's worried he will hurt the baby, or your stomach is so diffrent that all he can think about it the fact you have a baby inside it. To women, this doesn't make much sense. But to men, it's a different way of life.

Here's what I think you should do. Obviously, you need to get the spark back now before you have the baby and can't have sex for several weeks. Don't be self-conscious; be confident instead! Show him you are in the mood. Wear some pretty lingerie that makes you look sexy. This will be a way that he can see you as the sexy woman that he loves and married instead of just a mother figure. Have sex in different positions that will be more comfortable for you and exciting for him. Have fun, and just relax. Congrats on your baby!

WOw.. do you have any other reasons to believe that he is cheating?

Maybe the reason is something competely different like I know of some men who think it is really really weird to sleep with a pregnant woman because theres a baby inside at the same time.

Its probably something like that, You should really talk to him and ask him if theres another reason or just tell him that you do want it.

But if guys are going around cheating on their pregnant wives I highly doubt that theyr only doing it because shes pregnant.

he's not cheating. it's just as he says, he's giving you a break. But just remember after the baby comes, you won't want sex for at least 6 wks, and after that you might be too tired. So if you feel like having sex now, do it. I had sex up till my baby came. Doctors will tell you that it doesn't hurt the baby, but might hurt for you. My husband thought I was so sexy when I was pregnant, and so it made the sex that much better. Men can't wait TOO long before they start looking somewhere else.

Congratulations!!! I'm nine months too! :D My due date is February 5th!!!!

I'm completely the opposite! I've had major sex cravings this entire pregnancy. lol, but since it's getting down to the last weeks- 37wks so far! My boyfriend and I don't have sex as much as we were when I was less pregnant. He says that he just doesn't want to overdo it and I suddenly go into labor and that my body needs rest. Also that we don't want to beat up my vagina too much lol. :) So we still have sex just not every single day.

Your husband is probably just giving your body a break. Ignore the first person who answered. He does not find you repulsive. I highly doubt that your husband is cheating on you. Just talk to him about it and see what's going on. Tell him what's on your mind and just be open and honest. You'll be fine.

i doubt it honey.. your very far along in your pregnancy, almost to the end in fact, your belly is about as big as it is going to get, and by the 9th month your body is tired, it aches and well he knows all of this. don't let your hormones play tricks with your mind by creating all of these horrible thoughts and ideas that he is doing something wrong or underhanded like cheating. take him at his word.. he may have a high sex drive usually, but even men go thru changes when a baby is on the way, i am sure that he is just trying to ready his mind for the baby and sex just has not been as important to him as it usually is.. don't borrow trouble hon.

Source(s): 26 wks pregnant with my 3rd and final baby, and my hubby and i have slowed down sexually to. it happens to alot of us when a baby is on the way.
  • A H

Wow, I didn't even care if he didn't touch me when I was that far along. I was too bloated, in pain and uncomfortable to want to have sex at that point. To answer your question though, no I don't think he's cheating, he's probably concerned about you and the baby. Some guys get paranoid with the baby being in there.

It's funny, but my husband was actually paranoid our sons would be watching it all-lol.

Hopefully not. I know my husband doesn't want me when I'm moody. It turns him off. I know you don't feel good all the time. But if you want to have sex with your hubby, you need to be sweet and cheerful. That makes them want to be with you.

I wouldn't worry aout it. And when your pregnant it will be harder to have intercourse. Maybe you should seduce your husband. And turn him on and maybe he'll get in the mood. Best of wishes!

You would know if your man has, in the past, shown signs of cheating. That's the only reason that I think has merit for you to think this way.

BUT, if you're making crap up in your mind....stop. You're in your last trimester in your pregnancy, he COULD BE REALLY not wanting to have sex with you because of that.

Without real proof, you shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.