Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Bananas. Is it about the size of a penis?

O.K. This question is for girls. My question is I see a bananas. The average size bananas, & I was wondering is that similar too the size penis many girls like, or put another way if a guy have a penis as thick as the average bananas would it feel good. The reason I ask is because having something that size stuck into me does not sound enjoyable, or like something that would feel good. Sorry about it being out of left field, but I was just wondering.

Favorite Answer

Dear god, honey... your first mistake was putting this in the men's health section. Not only are men going to exaggerate their size, but as you can see, they haven't answered your question. Why? Because they most likely aren't banana sized, and don't want to say so, because they think it means their penises might be smaller than average.

Allow me to explain this not only for you, but for all the poor insecure men out there:

The average penis length for a full grown man from tip to the base of the shaft is approximately 5 - 6 inches. Even if they aren't exaggerating, men are notoriously bad at measuring their own penises, so don't go trusting what you hear around. I can't quite remember the average width, I believe it is around 1.5" or maybe a bit more, but I do know that, and allow me to make a strong note of this, again, for all the ignorant men:

*STATISTICALLY SPEAKING, WOMEN FIND THAT WIDTH IS MORE OF A FACTOR TO PLEASURE THAN LENGTH.*

The reason for this is that the two most intense areas of sexual pleasure in a women, the Clitoris and the G-spot, are not at all "deep" within a woman's vagina. In fact, it has been suggested that most increases in pleasure due to larger-than-average length is actually all in the girls head. The fact of the matter is that the end part of the vagina, the cervix, does not have that many nerve endings. 4"+ is said to be sufficiently large for most women, and anything over 6" can be too much for many as well. However, a thicker penis will better stimulate the clitoris during normal intercourse.

Sorry for the digression from your question, but men really need to know this stuff. For their own good, and self esteem. ;P

P.S.: Keep in mind that this is all averages, and varies a lot from women to women, and also based on experience with cock. I like larger than this average, and I have friends who can't take anything larger than 5" all the way in without it hurting.

1

Source(s): Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?nqNo

Greetings. My name's Edward LeBlanc, an M.D in the field of Sexual Health. (Both Men and Women's) .. First of all, as you've likely already suspected, there is NO SUCH THING AS "PENIS ENLARGEMENT." Period. Over the years, our practice here in Santa Monica, CA been flooded with countless inquiries regarding How To make the male-organ larger in size. The medical consensus on this issue is rather clear- it is not physically possible. As a general rule, your Genetics will ultimately predetermine the size of your penis. There have been many claims out there about "natural exercises" that can allegedly induce penile-growth. We find that these 'magic' exercises revolve around what is called the "kegal" muscle, located between the anus and scrotum. This is the muscle squeezed to stop the flow of urination, which, when exercised regularly, can also promote significant blood flow to your erections. The end result may be what appears to be size increase, but rather it is your own erection- Now fuller and firmer than it was before.

It is a Fact that over 76% of Men are unhappy with the size of their pẹnis. As a Sexual Health M.D- I can tẹll you it is also true that just as many men, often without realizing, are experiencing some form of erectile dysfunction. With it's varying degrees of severity, ED is a problem far more common than one might expect- and it does not discriminate by age. For our patients, we always recommend: https://alphamanpro.im .. AlphaManPro is a Male Enhancement that will enable your pẹnis to function at it's full potential, bringing erections to their maximum capacity every time. As such, over 80% of our patients who tried AlphaMan have reported added measurements in both length and girth. Our office has received consistently positive feedback on it's effects. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they still send out a Frẹe 30 Day Trial supply, only asking that you cover the cost of shipping.

Regards

• jaarda

Banana *****

not always.. over here in Australia, the average banana is much bigger than 7 inches and much thicker too..lol

but answering to ur question, if something similer size struck to you and if u dont enjoy, u r may be new to this and the more u practise, or enjoy, the more u will get used to it.. the part down there has much better capacity to take it bigger sizes.. so keep practicing and dont start with bigger size and length..

Banana's are all different sizes. So are penises. They are kind of the same shape.

Sounds like a good size to me

Natural Penis Enlargement Secrets - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?ATIK

Well, trust me 99.9 % of girls like a huge size penis, I mean around 7 inches, if you think you have too big penis :) you are wrong, cuz girls LOVE big *****. :D

If this question is for 'girls' - why didn't you ask it in Women's Health?