in Chinese astrology which is the rabbit most compatible with?

I'm a Rabbit(female) which of the Chinese zodiacs would I be most compatible with?

Update:

Daisy 21- this is all in good fun, I'm not going to be on the look out for that particular zodiac sign, give me some credit

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People born in the year of the rabbit and sheep are considered the most sympathetic. They know how to comfort others, and will listen to them patiently. They are realists. They will not adventure forth with you into strange places even if you are their best friend. They will help any friend who is in trouble if it is within their power. But if you hurt them they will leave you quickly and in a friendly way.

Their best choice in marriage will be a person born in the year of the sheep. Both of them enjoy material comforts. People also suitable for them are the honest and serious pig, mouse, dragon, monkey, ox and snake. A person born in the year of the rabbit also can marry to another rabbit, but this may be less harmonious. They cannot bear the rooster, who likes criticize others. They also can't bear the bad temper of the tiger, and they can't forgive the changeable horse.

Rabbit and RAT

Mutual respect and some areas of common interest. No conflict. Compatible to a good degree. Will work together amicably.

Rabbit and OX

Congenial and acceptable relations. Will cooperate but not to a large extent. Both sides have reservations.

Rabbit and TIGER

Hostility and misunderstanding. Unable to trust or communicate with each other. Should avoid contact at best.

Rabbit and RABBIT

Mutual aid an no struggle for dominance. No breaks in communications. Will work together peacefully.

Rabbit and DRAGON

Have common grounds of interest. May have some personality clashes but will strive to settle differences.

Rabbit and SNAKE

Workable relationship. Will tolerate other to achieve mutual aims. No deep attraction or strong bonds.

Rabbit and HORSE

Animosity and strong conflicts. Cannot relate to each other. Have nothing much in common. Uncooperative relations.

Rabbit and SHEEP

One of the best matches. Mutual love and understanding. Have much in common. Successful and prosperous union.

Rabbit and MONKEY

Petty differences and rivalry. Moderate relationship. Will tolerate to a certain extent. Cannot achieve complete trust.

Rabbit and ROOSTER

Bitter conflicts and dissent. Cannot even agree on the weather. Clashes and struggles for dominance. Highly incompatible.

Rabbit and DOG

Very compatible and rewarding union. Deep trust and understanding for one another. Will find prosperity and happiness.

Rabbit and BOAR

Compatible to a good degree. Have mutual interest at heart. Sympathetic to each other's vibrations.

• 6 years ago

Rabbits/Cats zodiac are most compatible with tigers because tigers are yang and cats are yin. They balance one another out and they belong to the same family, the feline. So, they are comfortable with each other. Chinese zodiac call them rabbits, while Vietnamese call them cats. That would explain why the rabbit/cat follow behind the tiger in the zodiac order.

• 1 decade ago

I am a rabbit too. I heard the most compatible is a tiger, but in reality, I think you should get someone mentally, emotionally, and financially stable. Those three are more important than the Chinese zodiac. Trust me, what is the use of having a compatible boyfriend who have no ambitions, goals, or desire in life.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

To be honest, star signs aren't the best way of ensuring a good relationship. Here in Japan, the Chinese zodiac is mostly only used for New Year`s cards rather than taken very seriously..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rabbit is Compatible with Goat and Pig

but can also work well with the Dragon

but Roosters are the rabbits worst possible match

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rabbit is elegant, fashionable, lucky with money, well liked, and sensitive to people's feelings and make people feel better so they're popular ppl.

they get along well with the attractive and artistic sheep, and down to earth, protective boar.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sliced vegetables and boiling water is good for rabbits.

Source(s): It's good to be the Dragon.
  • where theres my sign the sheep and i think the pig as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.