I asked a girl for a BLOW J? It was embarasing?

I totaly regret it. Why ? Ok well today I was in p.e class and since it was raining outside, all the classes had to go inside the gym. So everybody was in their own groups talking with their friends and stuff because it was like a chill out day. But I sat in the bleachers all alone because that's the class I... show more I totaly regret it. Why ?
Ok well today I was in p.e class and since it was raining outside, all the classes had to go inside the gym. So everybody was in their own groups talking with their friends and stuff because it was like a chill out day. But I sat in the bleachers all alone because that's the class I don't really talk. Then on the bottom to the right, were 3 girls and they were looking at me and laughing. So wat went through my mind was that they probly were checking me out. When they noticed I looked at them they giggled some more. So the kind of hot one went on the back of the bleachers and pocked me from the back with a hockey stick and I turned around but coulnt see her cause the bleachers were not ordinary bleachers and u could barely fit a hockey stick. I turned and her friends were laughing and I sorta smiled but was a fake smile and deep down inside I felt wierd but turned on. So she goes back with her 2 friends and waves at me saying hi so I wave back all turned on and signal her a ******* sign and they start to laugh. Then I started blushing with a retarded face and felt my blood rise up of pure humiliation and embaresment but I started it so it was to late to look away as if nothing happened and I felt like I made a totaly retarded face. Then I looked back and she signaled me like if she was giving a hand job smiling. I just smiled in embaresment. The bell rang and I got out to change cloths. As I headed to the locker room I was totaly embarresed and felt like any little thing could trip me on the way walking. Right now I'm playing ps3 and still thinking about killing myself. I don't want the 3 girls to see me again during p.e heeelpppp!
1 answer 1