15 years old in the UK and can't find a job... Paid online surveys?

Hey I am 15 and it's really hard to find a job as not many places hire 15 year olds, It's annoying because it one of them things where it's who you know tbh :/. Anyways. I was looking online and it came up that you can earn small amounts of money by doing online paid surveys, where you get paid for answering things and giving opinions. I was wondering whether this is a good thing to consider doing as I've tried everything else. How do I know if to trust the websites and are there any catches to the surveys?

Thanks for any help :)

Favorite Answer

Hi

I do online surveys, but to be honest, they dont pay much at all. I have been doing them on one site since last October (OnePoll), and have only got to £7.90! They average they pay is 5p-10p per survey, and you only get to complete a few per week. You also cannot get the money until it reaches £40.

The other website I do them on (Valued Opinions), very rarely email them to you. I have earned £3.40 so far in 3 months.

They are really not worth it if you want money regularly.

Good luck xxx

1

Source(s): Highest Paying Survey Sites : http://PaidSurveys.ohfos.com/?sUu

2

Source(s): Fill Surveys Get Cash - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?XWAo

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hey I am 15 and it's really hard to find a job as not many places hire 15 year olds, It's annoying because it one of them things where it's who you know tbh :/. Anyways. I was looking online and it came up that you can earn small amounts of money by doing online paid surveys, where you...

Source(s): 15 years uk 39 find job paid online surveys: https://shortly.im/ZQP7e
  • Emilia

95% on line. The only things I don't buy on line are groceries and the occasional bill(doctor, dentist, etc.) Paypal is my best friend. They've come up with this item that let's you pay for anything online whether the retailer offers paypal as an option or not. It's a beautiful thing. Debit and Medium point.

• b

sorry, but everyone is finding it hard to get a job, nit just you.

Dont be fooled into any internet con, as said, if it sounds too good to be true it is. Take the paid surveys as an example, they will take a lot of your time to fill in, and pay very little, working out at less than the minimum / hour

I can only suggest the old fav, dog walking

I don't think those websites are any good, though it's up to you. Sometimes they'll try paying you in vouchers or something crap, so read the small print! I doubt you're going to find a job at 15 unfortunately.

I'm making good profit with penny stock

Check here http://trade-pennystock.checkhere.info

Many new investors are lured to the appeal of a penny stock due to the low price and potential for rapid growth which may be as high as several hundred percent in a few days. Similarly, severe loss can occur and many penny stocks lose all of their value in the long term. Accordingly, the SEC warns that penny stocks are high risk investments and new investors should be aware of the risks involved but you can even make very big money. These risks include limited liquidity, lack of financial reporting, and fraud. A penny stock is a common stock that trades for less than $5 a share. While penny stocks generally are quoted over-the-counter, such as on the OTC Bulletin Board or in the Pink Sheets, they may also trade on securities exchanges, including foreign securities exchanges. In addition, penny stocks include the securities of certain private companies with no active trading market. Although a penny stock is said to be "thinly traded," share volumes traded daily can be in the hundreds of millions for a sub-penny stock. Legitimate information on penny stock companies can be difficult to find and a stock can be easily manipulated.

I remember one of the sites I checked back in the day made you pay to be a member. Then, once you were a paying member they let you take the surveys.

As soon as I saw you had to pay, I gave up and that's as far as I got.

Sorry couldn't tell you anymore info.

Source(s): If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is

Paid surveys exist because your time and viewpoints are important. Business understand they can not get your feedback totally free. That' why they invest countless dollars on paid studies each year for people like you to provide their much needed viewpoints on products and services.