15 years old in the UK and can't find a job... Paid online surveys?

Hey I am 15 and it's really hard to find a job as not many places hire 15 year olds, It's annoying because it one of them things where it's who you know tbh :/. Anyways. I was looking online and it came up that you can earn small amounts of money by doing online paid surveys, where you get paid for... show more Hey I am 15 and it's really hard to find a job as not many places hire 15 year olds, It's annoying because it one of them things where it's who you know tbh :/. Anyways. I was looking online and it came up that you can earn small amounts of money by doing online paid surveys, where you get paid for answering things and giving opinions. I was wondering whether this is a good thing to consider doing as I've tried everything else. How do I know if to trust the websites and are there any catches to the surveys?

Thanks for any help :)