How many times has Israel and Judah been conquered?

WAIT!!! Before you go on to answering the question, PLEASE READ ALL the details I have included: My friend and I are having an argument about this, and we said that whoever gets as many as ten answers from ten people first, will win. How many times has Israel been invaded/conquered? Who were the... show more WAIT!!! Before you go on to answering the question, PLEASE READ ALL the details I have included:

My friend and I are having an argument about this, and we said that whoever gets as many as ten answers from ten people first, will win.

How many times has Israel been invaded/conquered?
Who were the invaders/conquerors?
When did they invade/conquer? (Please include year)
Where did the Jews/inhabitants of Israel go when this was happening?
What happened to the Jews/inhabitants of Israel when the attacks were happening?

This first set of questions are about what happened in Israel. When you are finished answering them, I'd like you to go back and answer them again, but this time, about Judah.

I'd appreciate answers from anyone who is willing to help me out. I'm doing this both to win an argument, and to gain knowledge. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D