I am enrolled in the adult diversion program, however tonight i was caught with marijuana? please help?

Okay, so this last year i was arressted for shoplifting, i paid the walmart fee and was enrolled in the adult diversion program. I still owe the adult diversion my last three 70 dollar payments (which i was going to mail after this paycheck). However, tonight i was pulled over for driving with my headlights off and... show more Okay, so this last year i was arressted for shoplifting, i paid the walmart fee and was enrolled in the adult diversion program. I still owe the adult diversion my last three 70 dollar payments (which i was going to mail after this paycheck). However, tonight i was pulled over for driving with my headlights off and was found with marijuana. i was charged with possesion and given a court date. Please help me, im beggin you. i have no idea whats going to happen but i have no money to do this or even get my car out of the pound. Will there be a chance at keeping my record clean? What kind of fines am i looking at because im a college student? I can't afford any lawyers or anything like that this is gonna be all me.
Update: Okay, so this last year i was arressted for shoplifting, i paid the walmart fee and was enrolled in the adult diversion program. I still owe the adult diversion my last three 70 dollar payments (which i was going to mail after this paycheck). However, tonight i was pulled over for driving with my headlights off and... show more Okay, so this last year i was arressted for shoplifting, i paid the walmart fee and was enrolled in the adult diversion program. I still owe the adult diversion my last three 70 dollar payments (which i was going to mail after this paycheck). However, tonight i was pulled over for driving with my headlights off and was found with marijuana. i was charged with possesion and given a court date. Please help me, im beggin you. i have no idea whats going to happen but i have no money to do this or even get my car out of the pound. Will there be a chance at keeping my record clean? What kind of fines am i looking at because im a college student? I can't afford any lawyers or anything like that this is gonna be all me.

I am 19 and live in the state of arizona