Girls, young women; How come I can't get a girlfriend?

You people have probably heard it all before.. lol anywho this is my story.

Im 15 years old... I run my own company that is relatively successful, I help set up the school robotics forum and a basically run it, teaching other students about robotics. I'm a Leo... Basically I'm a self taught computer nerd... 6'0" @ 67kg... as my father lives in a different country, all the girls I do meet think I'm really good looking, but it never works as they are long distance...

I have all the gadgets, i.e my iPhone arrived today, got my own laptop, drivers license, car; money isn't an issue, I'm a pilot in training etc

But I need advice, I'm don't think I'm too confident around attractive young women, but its just really hard to meet them in my town (Nelson, New Zealand; its a hole).

I'm not the party kinda guy, and I hate people who get drunk, as I don't like alcohol, but will have the odd social drink (i.e out with my fathers work mates etc)

So I am asking the community on here how I can go about meeting young women around my age? Ideally I'm looking for a healthy relationship that will last for a while, nothing quick.

Thanks for reading this, I'm a bit low on self esteem at the moment

when I say into robotics, I mean I am HEAVILY into it, its my passion, my company works around robotics and electronics

I have had several GFs, one used me and two were long distance

I go to an all guys school. it sucks shit

Best Answer

You're a nerd. You don't get girls until you're in your mid 20's and all the other girls are knocked up or realize that they could have had a rich husband. It'll happen, just keep saving your money and you will be able to get yourself the best love/girlfriend/wife money or a beverly hills plastic surgeon could conjure.

Dude, I know your looking for answer from females but I can give you some advice on that, (I was the same at your age in all aspects except for maybe the height and weight deal).

One don't think of yourself as a nerd, that don't matter anymore, this isn't the 80's.

Think of your self as being innovative.

Two just talk to them, you'll get a 19 no's and 1 yes. I was taught that when it comes to females especially at that age 7 out of 10 will say NO. Doesn't that mean give up, well only on those girls but not on all. Plenty of fish out there.

Three don't be how I was, don't think about girls all the time, it's okay but it can be distracting, you should worry about education. Take it for me, yeah I own a company but I have NO formal education, I am still obtaining my degrees. All I have is a high school diploma. Guess where thats getting me? No where because after school I focused more on others (females) than myself, I fell behind on college and now have to make up for four years. Think of that I could of had two degrees from those four years and being working on a Masters.

Dude, you gotta be your best self. Seems like you are very passionated about computer stuff and that. Well, never hide that when you meet a girl. Tell them why you love that stuff so much, and I can guarantee you they'll relate to you in some way.

Just keep working on your confidence. It's no big deal if you haven't had a girlfriend yet, so stop worrying about petty things like that.

You might just need to be patient... girls don't dig robotics experts at 15, but in a few years they'll be falling off you. Stick with what interests you for now, and it will come. For now though, you can't compete with the jocks and popular guys... sad but true. On the bright side, you'll be revered and respected eventually, but again, just be patient. Don't go looking for it, it will come.

Dear Scare Crow,

Your quite sucussful at the moment.

I'd say concentrate on your education first and foremost.

May I say though, that not everyone is ment to be married.Its not for everyone.

Simply be paitent.

I will also suggest to read every chapter in the book of Proverbs.

I hope this has been helpful relationaly~

Yours truly~

sissa~

• Pamela

I'll let my young Japanese g/f speak to you: "you will stay home and clean the house everyday, and cook all the meals, take care of the childred, do the laundry...and only speak when i speak to you...are we clear on how things are gonna work between us?"

oh, chin up! congrats at being so successful! but if you want to succeed in love, you'll have to get out more. and you'll have to date older, because your way to mature for the girls around you age. but good luck!

do u go to school? that is where most children find girlfriends...you gotta be forward but not to forward...good luck. o and alcohol is the devil...you are very smart to believe so.

you need confidence!

you neeed SWAG

sorry, but no matter how goodlooking or successful you might be

girls like guys with CONFIDENCE. trust me, THAT SHINES.

Find a church youth group. :)