Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

How To Seek Happiness?

Make a list for me

give me information

How can i seek Happiness

Favorite Answer

Well just by asking this question you're seeking happiness. Now here's where I come in. These are the steps I take to remain happy.

I forgive other immediately for what they've done because it's done and can't be undone. This doens't mean they remain a part of my life, but I heal from it.

I love people for no reason other than to know that love is such a great feeling and whether the love is reciprocated or not I'm content.

I realize that every thing that happens happens for a reason and that every negative situation has a positive outcome whether we see it or not.

I exercise daily. I don't care what the weather is like I just get up and go outside for a long walk or jog. I live less than a mile from the beach (Long Beach, CA) that's usually the route I take. Any amount of walking in the fresh air is good though.

I do things for myself and no one else. I am compassionate, but I know that not everyone is going to agree with my decisions. That's fine as long as my decisions make me happy.

I listen to a lot of music all the time.

I do something for myself regularly.

I don't get caught up in being an adult and the complexity of life.

I appreciate everything about my existence.

I make sure to stay curious and educate myself by reading and discovering constantly.

Hope this helps. I can keep going, but I won't.

try to have some fun, sometimes try to go out with friends, family, or alone, try to travel for places that you always wanted to visit, try to find somebody ,

but all of this sugestion just will make you happy if you feel doing this without thinking what people is going to say or will think, you have to do this because you want this, because if not will just feel as jumping throgh a mountain.

money