What is the quintessential cookbook for a bamboo steamer?

Most of the cookbooks I've come across are for electric steamers. I don't know enough about steamers to know how much of a problem that is, but for those of you who cook with a bamboo steamer only, what is the best cookbook you can recommend? Ideally the recipes would be healthy, include nutrition... show more Most of the cookbooks I've come across are for electric steamers. I don't know enough about steamers to know how much of a problem that is, but for those of you who cook with a bamboo steamer only, what is the best cookbook you can recommend? Ideally the recipes would be healthy, include nutrition information, and a wide variety of recipes from appetizers to desserts, but I may be asking for too much. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Update: Thank you both for some excellent answers! I may pick up the book that looked most interesting and comprehensive, even though it says it's for an electric steamer. And Diane, I now allow users to email me, and I would love to get any additional information you gathered. Thanks again!