James asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is it possible to get a 6 pack in 6 months?

Hi guys, is it possible to get a 6 pack in 6 months? if so what kind of exercises should i doing daily and for how long (a day)? Would really appreciate some support on this :]. Im not fat, i actually lost quite a bit of weight, my chest is pretty flat and i want to get a 6 pack and get some good pecs.

I do have whey protein, i do have a gym membership, so please dont point me to other sites/schemes just tell me some good workout routines that can show results within 6 months or faster .. thx

• Julie

The short answer is yes, it is possible. However, I can tell you by your stats that you need to focus on losing some weight more than ab exercises. The only way to have 6-pack abs is to be quite lean. That means reducing your body fat percentage. The best way to do that? Personal Trainer. There are tons of exercise programs out there (like one person mentioned P90X), but these are generic and are not personalized to you. If you are not used to working out, you should try to consult a professional like a trainer, even if just for a few sessions. The thing that people most often miss when going for a chiseled physique is not watching their diet. Also to lose weight you have to expend more calories than you consume. Cut the body fat, while exercising regularly and it is definitely doable in 6 months.

you can get a 6 pack faster than that if you work hard do a lot of crunches with a weight plate on your chest probably 2 sets of like 15-30

• The most important thing about working out is to find a great routine and stick with it! I gained 45 pounds of muscle and six pack abs in under a year by following a program. Check out this link to an article and the (free) program I used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMl47YXhERo

Youtube thumbnail

hey bro follow what i did i got 6 pack in 3 weeks go to youtube write abs 8 minutes and do what the guy do each 24 ours and if your not very over weight youll get abs faster i have 8 pack lool hope i helped u and even if your abs are not even dont worry about it most guys dont have even abs same here :)

Source(s): youtube

Do a bunch of sit ups and crunches and ppush ups daily.

depends how much u work out ... as u r not fat then if u r dedicated then probs yeh