Is it possible to get a 6 pack in 6 months?

Hi guys, is it possible to get a 6 pack in 6 months? if so what kind of exercises should i doing daily and for how long (a day)? Would really appreciate some support on this :]. Im not fat, i actually lost quite a bit of weight, my chest is pretty flat and i want to get a 6 pack and get some good pecs. I do... show more Hi guys, is it possible to get a 6 pack in 6 months? if so what kind of exercises should i doing daily and for how long (a day)? Would really appreciate some support on this :]. Im not fat, i actually lost quite a bit of weight, my chest is pretty flat and i want to get a 6 pack and get some good pecs.

I do have whey protein, i do have a gym membership, so please dont point me to other sites/schemes just tell me some good workout routines that can show results within 6 months or faster .. thx