Which perfume should i get?

I have a gift card to fashion bug, i don't really shop there so i am just going to buy perfume and shoes :) I was wondering which perfume is the best out of the following: M by Mariah Carey (the purple one) Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden Provocative woman by Elizabeth Arden Ralph Lauren Blue Juicy... show more I have a gift card to fashion bug, i don't really shop there so i am just going to buy perfume and shoes :)

I was wondering which perfume is the best out of the following:
M by Mariah Carey (the purple one)
Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden
Provocative woman by Elizabeth Arden
Ralph Lauren Blue
Juicy Couture
Tommy Girl
Paris Hilton
Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden
Believe by Britney Spears
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden
With Love by Hilary Duff
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Arden
Lucky you by Lucky Brand
Micheal Kors
or any other suggestions on this page:
http://www.fashionbug.com/accessories/fragrances/5108c5140c5140/index.cat?currentIndex=0&pageSize=36&defaultPageSize=16&mode=viewall&parentCategoryId=5108&categoryId=5140&subCategoryId=5140&type=thumbnail&parentCategoryId=5108&categoryId=5140&subCategoryId=5140&type=thumbnail

Some of my favorite perfumes in the past have been Betsey Johnson, Victoria's Secret Noir, and Clinique Happy.

I dont want something too naturey or flowery, something a little bit sexy and playful i guess. But im 17 so i don't want a super mature scent. Sorry the list is so long! Im having a hard time deciding :P

Thanks a lot!
6 answers 6