Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 decade ago

Where is Michigan State University located?

What is right outside the campus? is there a city? the ghetto? a town? how big is the campus? what is it like in comparison to Temple university?

Favorite Answer

Hi Hello.

Michigan State University (MSU) is a public research university in East Lansing, Michigan USA (MI 48824).

CAMPUS PROFILE

Located in East Lansing, three miles east of Michigan’s capitol in Lansing.

• 5,200-acre campus with 2,100 acres in existing or planned development

• 553 buildings, including 83 with instructional space

• 15,000 acres throughout Michigan used for agricultural, animal, and forestry research

More than 200 programs of study offered by 17 degree-granting colleges

Students from all 83 counties in Michigan, all 50 states in the United States, and about 130 other countries.

Take Care. Regards.

• Michigan State is located in East Lansing. The City of East Lansing is actually a really nice town. It's not huge, but there is plenty of shopping right near the college and a pretty good size mall and shopping district a short drive down the road. There isn't really a bad part...especially near campus. To one side of EL is Okemos...again, a really nice sort of upscale community. The City of Lansing on the other side of El can be rough. It's not a great town, but it's not horrible either. I never really felt unsafe when I lived there.

MSU's campus is beautiful. I've never been to Temple, so I can't compare

Hey! I attend MSU and I love it. MSU is located in East Lansing, Michigan which is right by the capital (Lansing). As far as the city is concerned, it's your basic college town. Grand River Avenue is the street of main attraction with stores to shop in, dining, and clubs. The houses again are basic college town material, meaning they aren't great but perfect for a college student's rent. If you can't find what you want on Grand River, you can take a 15 minute bus ride to the nearest mall if no car is available. The campus is what I believe to be one of the largest in the nation. It is so beautiful here (but of course, I am a bit biased).

Everyone here has so much school spirit, so the main colors you see everywhere are green and white :)

• It is located in East Lansing,Michigan.

Source(s): www.guidemonk.xyz

It is located in Lansing Michigan, which is the state capitol. It is a relatively large campus and in an OK but older neighborhood.

• Arline

Lansing

East Lansing, MI 48824.

It's an older school; been around since the 1800s.