Why does Windows Live/ hotmail keep remembering my username?

Whenever I type hotmail.com it keeps remembering my username! Even after I click "Forget Me" then I close the browser, then I run CCleaner to clean all my cookies. And I have my IE set up to clear history after closing my browser. But each time I go to hotmail.com, it asks me to "click a Windows... show more Whenever I type hotmail.com it keeps remembering my username! Even after I click "Forget Me" then I close the browser, then I run CCleaner to clean all my cookies. And I have my IE set up to clear history after closing my browser. But each time I go to hotmail.com, it asks me to "click a Windows Live ID to sign in" and it STILL remembers my username! How can I clear my username from its memory permanently?
Update: Thank you. I tried doing that, and it's still not working.
Update 2: Thank you. I tried doing that, and it's still not working.
Update 3: I even tried signing in and then signing out to make sure i was completely signed out. Then I did it again. And it's still remembering my user name.