Why does Windows Live/ hotmail keep remembering my username?

Whenever I type hotmail.com it keeps remembering my username! Even after I click "Forget Me" then I close the browser, then I run CCleaner to clean all my cookies. And I have my IE set up to clear history after closing my browser. But each time I go to hotmail.com, it asks me to "click a Windows Live ID to sign in" and it STILL remembers my username! How can I clear my username from its memory permanently?

Thank you. I tried doing that, and it's still not working.

I even tried signing in and then signing out to make sure i was completely signed out. Then I did it again. And it's still remembering my user name.

Favorite Answer

Click Start > Control Panel > Internet Options.

On the General tab, click Delete

Put a check near everything and click Delete.

This should solve your problem.

If not, then make sure that you are not logged in to MSN (this might be the reason why IE is showing your username).

If this still didn't solve your problem, feel free to message me!

that's unsolicited mail. No digital mail provider will ever ask to your password. those are showing up in many digital mail bills-not purely Hotmail. in no way supply your digital mail out to somebody or they're going to finally end up stealing your account to deliver unsolicited mail, then you definately gets an account closure be conscious out of your digital mail provider announcing your account is being closed on the grounds which you sent 3000 e-mails claiming to be a Nigerian prince and asking for money.

• Wendy

in ie click on tools then internet options then click delete history and make sure the form data and passwork boxes are ticked

I'm sorry but I don't know about this

This may be feasible

• Because it will help u.