Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 10 years ago

do you believe in lucky numbers?

my house number is 44 but number 4 is said to be unlucky in china but it adds up to 8 so is it a lucky house or not?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

in numerology terms, 44 would be lucky because, yes, 4+4 equals 8 and 8 is very lucky to the Chinese

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'd say that if you believe it is a lucky number then it is. For example; the numbers 7 and 3 seem to be my lucky numbers because everything I ask for comes with something to do with those two numbers.

However, it could simply be because I put faith into the numbers. I'd suggest that numbers aren't lucky alone but are lucky for people. So if number 4 seems to be lucky for you then your house might be lucky - but it has nothing to do with the number and more to do with what you think. You make your own luck (sometimes).

• Teresa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I know that the winning lottery ticket had some lucky numbers on it for somebody. i know that one is the loneliest number. I would be lucky to experience a 3-some. But really do not believe in lucky numbers in general.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes and one way to find them is to take your birthday and add each number together.

Example. 12/12/1961

1+2+1+2+1+9+6+1= 23 then add these numbers add 2+3=5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Dont listen to the people who are sensitives or mediums or hunters. This is not something you just have to live with They can be cast out by commanding them to leave in Jesus name. This is easily done.

Hebrews 9:27 declares, “Man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” That is what happens to a person’s soul-spirit after death—judgment. The result of this judgment is heaven for the believer (2 Corinthians 5:6-8; Philippians 1:23) and hell for the unbeliever (Matthew 25:46; Luke 16:22-24). There is no in-between. There is no possibility of remaining on earth in spirit form as a “ghost.” If there are such things as ghosts, according to the Bible, they absolutely cannot be the disembodied spirits of deceased human beings nor can reincarnation occur.

Demons are fallen angels, angels who rebelled against God. Demons are evil, deceptive, and destructive. According to 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, demons masquerade as “angels of light” and as “servants of righteousness.” Appearing as a “ghost” and impersonating a deceased human being definitely is a disguise that demons use. Also they do healings to trick you as well as alien disguises. They also hang around sad people. Talk to me about being sad or abused, even with words.

!st look at Lucifer.

The father of all lies.

His goal is deception.

He hates us and since he cant beat God he wants to take us with him to hell. Just ponder this for a minute.

You can see for yourself they flee in Jesus name- this is the best way to banish them.

1. Play Christian music.

2. Say get out in Jesus name in each room.

3. Throw away Ouija boards.

4. Dont consult mediums or talk to spirits it will make it worse.

5.. They are weak and God helps ne one who asks no matter who you are.

Contact me for more help anytime.

Source - Life experiences in this area from a Ministry

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

obama is the 44th president. Lucky and successful

• Robin
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

nope.not at all if they were so lucky i would be a millionaire by now

• 10 years ago

No, It's not real.

• 10 years ago

No i do not.

• 10 years ago

in depends on u r mentallity

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.