Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

[10 points!] Help with ex bf, and heres are text message conversation... read plz <3?

Long story, But I went out w/ this guy name Aaron. When we broke up he said some mean ****, and did cause a lot of pain in my life. But on the 12th he decided to randomly text me saying Hi, and he said what's up. At first I will admit I wasn't to happy seeing him texting me, but now that I think about it I would want to be friends with him, or at least be able to talk to him. Mainly because I feel sorry for him. I don't think he has many friends, and because theres a bunch of **** in the past that we never talked about. But heres are text message conversation, and I do have a bf now.. Just to let u guys know. I don't think I like him. But can anyone help me think of a text message to pretty much say.. how I would want to be friends with him, or talk to him and just a text message that would clear things up. Because heres are conversation so far..

On the 16th I decided to text him and I said:

Me-"Hey what ever happened to you never talking to me again

Aaron-What

Me-kyle told me that u said your never gonna talk to me again.

Aaron- oh sorry forgot. wont talk to you again

Me- lol you have problems and all i ever did was try to be nice to you, but whatever.

Aaron- Your telling me not to talk to you and you want me to be nice?

Me- Dude you switch **** around. It was a simple question because I thought it was weird that u had text. I never said I dint want to (meant to say you) talk to me, but if thats how your be then ok, idc.

Aaron- Sorry for trying but must have read it wrong

Me- oh ok

Me- Wait your text message confused me. Your sorry for what?

And he might reply back tomorrow. But can anyone help me out, and pretty much help me think of a good text message to send to him.. Like a text message that says something about how i would want to be friends with him again, or just something to clear **** up.

Favorite Answer

Well if you thinkk he's worth it? He seems not really into it from the txt. Unless thats just him? But anyway Face to face is best. Txt mesg can get confusing, you dont know what the other really thinks cause you cant see there face.

Tell him causaully that you want to work things out. But you need his help. One thing guys love doing is being made to feel like the man!

However another thing about guys is that they dont entirly think like us. So I find its best to talk to them when they come to you (as he did, ...and dont worry he will again). Next time he seems in the mood to talk, tell him what you want to get off your chest. Just come out and say it and I am sure he will assist you.

Jesus i wouldn't even bother answering him back it sounds like he was being very immature.

Or u could say look. I know we have been though **** in the past but i don't want to leave things in a bad note with u can we just be civil to each other at least i won't ask for us to be friends straight away but a hello every now and again would be nice. I'll always remember the good times we had together. see you around.

• ?

So you're confused with the text messages, and you like know each other....Then think for a little while the mess we're in trying to imagine both of you and at the same time trying to figure out what's going on between you!!!

I suggest you go to your b/friend and enjoy his company and forget about this friend you're talking about!

Well it seems like he's being a bit of a ****.

If you really still want to be friends with him, text him with something like 'Hey, I dont want anything bad between us, and I just want to be friends.'

Its as simple as saying you want to be friends, you dont have to think of a whole speech.

You don't ask to be friends with someone. It just happens. If you want to be friends again, just keep talking from time to time and build a rapport! Good luck!

how about

Hey, i had a lovely time with you and the problems we had as a couple dont have to come between us being freinds, i would like to keep you as a friend if you want to? you can have time to think about it, just let me know.

Ever fυck a summer squash?

Hes not worth it

well seems like hes a prick.

dont even bother replying.

LOL @ first answer