[10 points!] Help with ex bf, and heres are text message conversation... read plz <3?

Long story, But I went out w/ this guy name Aaron. When we broke up he said some mean ****, and did cause a lot of pain in my life. But on the 12th he decided to randomly text me saying Hi, and he said what's up. At first I will admit I wasn't to happy seeing him texting me, but now that I think about it I... show more Long story, But I went out w/ this guy name Aaron. When we broke up he said some mean ****, and did cause a lot of pain in my life. But on the 12th he decided to randomly text me saying Hi, and he said what's up. At first I will admit I wasn't to happy seeing him texting me, but now that I think about it I would want to be friends with him, or at least be able to talk to him. Mainly because I feel sorry for him. I don't think he has many friends, and because theres a bunch of **** in the past that we never talked about. But heres are text message conversation, and I do have a bf now.. Just to let u guys know. I don't think I like him. But can anyone help me think of a text message to pretty much say.. how I would want to be friends with him, or talk to him and just a text message that would clear things up. Because heres are conversation so far..
On the 16th I decided to text him and I said:
Me-"Hey what ever happened to you never talking to me again
Aaron-What
Me-kyle told me that u said your never gonna talk to me again.
Aaron- oh sorry forgot. wont talk to you again
Me- lol you have problems and all i ever did was try to be nice to you, but whatever.
Aaron- Your telling me not to talk to you and you want me to be nice?
Me- Dude you switch **** around. It was a simple question because I thought it was weird that u had text. I never said I dint want to (meant to say you) talk to me, but if thats how your be then ok, idc.
Aaron- Sorry for trying but must have read it wrong
Me- oh ok
Me- Wait your text message confused me. Your sorry for what?

And he might reply back tomorrow. But can anyone help me out, and pretty much help me think of a good text message to send to him.. Like a text message that says something about how i would want to be friends with him again, or just something to clear **** up.