C. asked in 社會及文化語言 · 10 years ago

幫我睇下對不對

last Christmas holiday, I went to beach in Thailand with my friend. In this trip, in the morning, the weather was sunny, it was hot and humid. I saw the beautiful sea. The sea was calm again. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach. On the beach, I could see some people take some shell; lay on the beach to bask in the sun, used sand piled the pattern. On the sea, I could see some people went swimming, scuba -diving, snorkeling, wind-surfing. We felt excited. In the afternoon, we sit the beach, ate fruit and told funny stories.

My friend has suggested getting to barbecue area barbecue for dinner. the night, I ate a lot of roasting food, I think we are full. We come back to Hong Kong for yesterday..

I felt really happy last Christmas holiday; I hoped and have an opportunity coming to Thailand.

Rating
    Best Answer

last Christmas holidays I went to a beach in Thailand with my friend.one day's morning,the weather was sunny, it was hot and humid. I saw a beautiful sea. It was calm too. I enjoyed to take a walk along the beach. THERE I could see some people taking some shells,laying on the beach to bask in the sun,piling patterns with some wet sand.Looking at the sea, I could see some people were swimming, scuba -diving, snorkeling and wind-surfing. We felt excited. In the afternoon, we sat at the beach, ate fruit and told funny stories.

My friend suggested us to have a barbecue for dinner in a

barbecue place. This night, I ate a lot of roasting food, I think we were

full. We come back to Hong Kong yesterday.

I felt really happy in this Christmas holidays ;I hoped i will have one more chance to go to Thailand again.

沒有全改了,希望幫到你

2010-01-18 23:39:06 補充:

one day's morning

不對,last 應大楷

I went to the beach in Thailand with my friend during last Christmas. The weather was sunny, hot, and humid in the morning. I saw the beautiful sea. The sea was calm again. I enjoyed having a walk along the beach. On the beach, I could see some people collect shells; lay on the beach to enjoy the sun. In the sea, I could see some people swimming, scuba -diving, snorkeling, and wind-surfing. We felt excited. In the afternoon, we sat on the beach to relax, ate some fruit and talked about funny stories.

My friend had suggested going to the barbecue area for dinner. At night, I ate a lot of roasted food, we were very full. We came back to Hong Kong the day afterward. I felt really happy of the last Christmas; I hope to visit Thailand again in the future.