HELP! FIRST DATE! TOMORROW! What should I wear? Need input?

okay! Ive known the guy for awhile and I REALLYYY like him haha. we're going to the movies. it's gonna RAINNN TOMORROW TOO!

Me: I have dark brown hair, Im average size, and yeah.

I like indie-looking clothes. A lot. like tie-dye and what-not?(: that's meee.

SHIRT: loose blue mid-length sleeve hollister shirt / tight green long sleeve v-neck (only thing Im worried about is making it look like I have a muffin top) / pink casual sweater

PANTS: should I wear light or dark wash skinny jeans?

SHOES: I have sand-brown uggs but they're old and uglyish looking / vans brown mocassins

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE(: THANKS!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If its raining wear a sweater and uggs you will look much cuter and stay warm.

I vote:

Pink sweater, dark wash jeans and uggs, if you had an earflap hat that would be super cute :)

Wear your hair natural because chances are you will get rained on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I reckon a blue holliester tee with light wash denim jeans. wear your hair to the side and it doesn't matter what shoes you wear - ugg boots will make you look and feel more casual and sweet, vans will make you look neat and sporty.

Wear a (brown or gold) braided headband around your forehead. You can get these for as little as a dollar each.

Good luck on your date. (:

• 1 decade ago

If you want to hide your stomach then put on a jacket! I have sand brown uggs (i don't wear them) and they are old so i hate them. i like the vans though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.