Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

are Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Hilarie Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti and Sophia Bush famous?

cause they don't win awards, or come up in gossip or magazines or anything !

7 Answers

Relevance
  • M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I only know them as One Tree Hill people.

• 1 decade ago

Chad Michael Murry has been famous, He is in quite a few movies.

But is in One tree hill, but isn't in the current season since he quite.

He will probably be in a future movie soon.

• 3 years ago

The Golden Globes is for video clips and television. no longer each and every superstar is going for diverse motives. they won't be nominated or they might have not got something to do with the awards prepare or they couldnt make it. so some distance as i comprehend, One Tree Hill replaced into no longer nominated for an award, hence they won't have went. additionally they might have had different plans which includes filming. they couldve all been busy. comparable is going for the the remainder of the Gossip lady solid

• layla
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Chad is very famous. Sophia and Joy are mildly famous. The others are not that famous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

chad michael murray and sophia bush are a little more famous, i think... but i do know that i am in love with one tree hill!!!

• 1 decade ago

yes, but not very famous because they are not major movie stars ( eg brad pitt), but they are fairly well known because of one tree hill. even so, they may not be as famous as they used to be because the show seems to have lost some of it's popularity, and it's not as popular as some other shows (eg House, Mad Men, True Blood).

• 1 decade ago

They're in films and they are in One Tree Hill.

Besides, you know their names don't you? So they're famous.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.