Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

what should a 13 year old do for exercise?

I want to know what I should do as far as exercise here is a picture http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...

I am a little taller and weigh 128 but not fat

just copy and paste full link

ok so ur 13 i had that problem and i couldent get to picture because of private profile but anyway im 13 to turning 14 i use to way 65kgs now i way 55kgs and how did i do it? well this is what i do i do 10 push ups sit ups push ups than i go downstairs than do 8kgs weights that i can lift i do that until i feel the pain than i go back upstairs than when i get my energy back i go back down and i repeat that untill the end of the day you might think this is stupid but when i did it in a mater of weaks i was getting buffed up and i do boxing to keep me fit and starting rugby but you don't have to do that.

Source(s): i have massive experience and im tom btw.

push ups, pull ups, body squats, nothing with weight yet wait until your body matures then go and use weights

can't see your pic.

but jumping jacks, jogging, hula hoop is good :)

run you fatty