MJ fans: what are some unbiased, authorised books about MJ? I want books that not only talk about his music?

I have Moonwalk, and reading The Magic and Madness - you can answer my Q on that if you want, link is below - that I borrowed from the library. Tbh Moonwalk was a little boring for me cause I'm looking for stuff on MJ the man, not really his music, records etc.. And besides MJ the Conspiracy by Aphrodite... show more I have Moonwalk, and reading The Magic and Madness - you can answer my Q on that if you want, link is below - that I borrowed from the library.

Tbh Moonwalk was a little boring for me cause I'm looking for stuff on MJ the man, not really his music, records etc..

And besides MJ the Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones, any others??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

PS: and what does it mean by 'authorised'? Meaning MJ himself announced that the book/(s) said true things about him?

Please *STAR* if you'r an MJ fan, even if you can't answer, cos your contacts might be able to!
Update: @¿Smooth Criminal? : how much does it cost?? can it be found online?? and for those who gave/intend to give malicious answers, FYI, I am NOT looking for stuff like how glitter flies across the skies when he uses the bathroom. I just want true stories of his life, some funny stuff, his hobbies and experiences... show more @¿Smooth Criminal? : how much does it cost?? can it be found online??

and for those who gave/intend to give malicious answers, FYI, I am NOT looking for stuff like how glitter flies across the skies when he uses the bathroom.

I just want true stories of his life, some funny stuff, his hobbies and experiences (not just his work), that isn't too much to ask, is it?
Update 2: what's up with the TDs, people? haters don't troll my question please and don't TD my answerers!! what's wrong with you?!!