wii turns off with game cube games?

ive been having issues with my wii turning off with game cube games.. i was reading on nintendos forum and it seems to be an issue alot of people are having.. ive tried different wiis with the same issue. it will completely shut down no power light at all.. can be at beginning of game or after an hour of play.. unplugging and waiting will help and you can go right back to playing for hours with the wii games.. Is this a know issue and is there any fix besides sending in

Update:

ive been having issues with my wii turning off with game cube games.. i was reading on nintendos forum and it seems to be an issue alot of people are having.. ive tried different wiis with the same issue. it will completely shut down no power light at all.. can be at beginning of game or after an hour of play.. unplugging and waiting will help and you can go right back to playing for hours with the wii games.. Is this a know issue and is there any fix besides sending in .... i Am asking here because Nintendo didnt see to think this issue was a big deal and seems to think its an issue with non nintendo controllers.i was just thinking if 1000s of ppl are having issue shouldnt they be putting out a patch or something to make it work right .. that is why i bought it was to have the ability to play all nintendo games

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.nintendo.com -> Support -> Contact

Contact is near the bottom. For problems like this, Ask Nintendo. If there's anything at all you can do, they will tell you. Sending in your wii costs them money.

"i was reading on nintendos forum and it seems to be an issue alot of people are having.. ... Is this a know issue"

Sounds like some people know about it. Why are you asking here and not on the Nintendo forums where you read that other people were experiencing it? You went from a place that had experts and a high amount of people with the problem to a place that has few experts and a standard amount of people experiencing the problem (which is very few because hardly anyone plays gamecube games anymore).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

no. it wont take place that way. the Wii will keep the archives in non everlasting storage - yet once you shut down your Wii, the chips lose potential, which then ability the archives gets deleted because of the fact they require potential to 'bear in recommendations' issues. (case in point, once you load archives off a memory card, that's positioned into non everlasting storage. once you're removing the memory card, it has nowhere else to place the counsel - besides the temp storage - which like i stated, it has to have potential for it to maintain the archives.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.