Okay I'm officially in High School! :D?

lol ok so I'm now in high school and I want to go through like an extreme make over if you get my meaning. I would like to change the way I do hair, change the way I do makeup, change the way I dress, and just plain change the way I look. If you could send me some nice hair dos makeup looks and basically the... show more lol ok so I'm now in high school and I want to go through like an extreme make over if you get my meaning. I would like to change the way I do hair, change the way I do makeup, change the way I dress, and just plain change the way I look.

If you could send me some nice hair dos makeup looks and basically the works I would be so grateful.

I was also thinking on getting a perm and I was wondering if I have frizzy hair what will happen if I get a perm.

do you recommend I get a perm professionaly or do you think its okay to do it myself please help people I need some answers okay thanks!

Description of me:

Hair: Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Green
Skin: Fair
Hair Texture: Thin, Slightly Wavy, Frizzy
Height: about 4'9-5'2
Weight: 110
(I don't know if this matters but my mom says I have long legs) Idk what that means???
I have medium to none self confidence
and I would love samples of makeup :D
if you need anymore information then put your answer I will check back and put additional information and then you can put a new answer :D