Teens-What's Your Favourite Movies?

Whats your favorite movies?

and what kind do you usually watch?

i love romantic movies <3!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like a lot: bring it on (all of um), twilight, new moon, 50 first dates, mean girls, mall cop, dance flick, boo, the unborn, just my luck, wild hogs, transformers 1&2, eagle eye, 17 aging, angus, thongs & perfect snogging, & the proposal & a lot of other stuff

• 1 decade ago

My all time favorite movie is The Notebook! I love that movie so much, I've seen it like 20 times:)

I usually watch horror movies to try and get scared, but they don't scare one bit and they are usually stupid. Other than that, romantic movies are probably my second most watched!

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The Green Mile

Kill Bill

Amityville Horror

The Hangover

Brokeback Mountain

The Shining

I like anything with a good story line and a morale (The Green Mile, The Shining), comic relief (The Hangover) or a beautiful forbidden romance (Brokeback Mountain). Lately I have loved assassination movies (Kill Bill) :).

• 1 decade ago

Where The Heart Is, The Man in the Moon and Girl, Interrupted. I usually watch lifetime movies

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood

The Brothers Grimm

Stardust

500 Days of Summer

Those are my top 5. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of any right now. I usually watch any kind of movie (even documentaries), but I most often enjoy historical fiction / fantasy / serious romances.

• 1 decade ago

I don't watch movies much, but I love the first to third Harry Potter movies. They cut out way too much on the ones after that.

• 1 decade ago

I love the cheesy romantic kind like 27 Dresses etc.

• -
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

harry potter [except no. 5]

batman begins

the dark knight

ferris buelers day off

forrest gump

zoolander

edward scissorhands

the nightmare before christmas

coraline

up

pirates of the caribbean

disturbia

mean girls

and obviously loads of kids disney movies like the little mermaid and such...

i'm open to all kinds of movies, as long as they have a good storyline

:)

• 1 decade ago

I have a lot: Twilight, Sixteen Candles, 27 Dresses, A Walk to Remember, Stardust, and Click.

I usually watch romance movies, comedies, and tear jerkers, but my favorites are rom-coms :)

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My favourite is Titanic. I love it.

I also love most comedies. I like a good laugh. And I also like horrors (but only if I'm watching them with someone else)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.