Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

broken ipod touch screen!?

i just broke my brand new 2nd generation ipod touch.its just a cracked screen and im planning on getting it repaired somewhere, but do you know how much it costs for the apple company to replace the screen? its 32gigabites by the way

Favorite Answer

Dear Andy,

To the best of my knowledge, Apple will not replace your broken screen and install a new one screen in your existing device. Depending on your purchase, they may replace the iPod touch with a brand new one, but they may also try to talk you into buying a new device if you voided the terms of their warranty from the event that damaged your screen.

I own the iPod touch screen replacement store milliamp.com, and I am certain that we can replace the screen on your 32GB iPod touch and get it shipped back to you quickly and it will look just like brand new.

We are reputable online repair store and have been in business for almost five years now.

Well, I hope that helps answer your question, and I will place a link below so you can learn more about our products and services.

P.S. Enter the code 'fullerhall' for a special Yahoo! Answers discount at checkout.

Regards,

Anthony Magnabosco, Owner

milliamp.com

Well, I checked on a few websites, and they said that the LCD screen itself is roughly $100 (£60) and so it could range from $100 to $150 (£85) as they may charge you for the man who actually has to repair it.

Hope this helps!

Xxx

Source(s): I typed in cost of repair for iPod touch