Walt Disney a freemason?

Ok I was trying to figure out what walt Disney religon was. And I found a web site that said he was a mason I also heard that he was apart of a socitey called projects of scion or something like that. But when I stated thinking about the mason part it acured to me that it might be plossible. What's the hardest... show more Ok I was trying to figure out what walt Disney religon was. And I found a web site that said he was a mason I also heard that he was apart of a socitey called projects of scion or something like that. But when I stated thinking about the mason part it acured to me that it might be plossible. What's the hardest club you can get in to in Disneyland that few people see club 33 and what's the highest level you can reach being a free mason 33. Is thought it was kind of odd lol. And another one 1313 is MM for Mickey mouse ok now on the back of the dollar bill the egale is holding on his right side 13 olive leafs and on his left side 13 arrows and there's a lot of Masonic signs on the dollar bil. So idk what do you guys think.
12 answers 12