Anonymous

Did you know east Africa was affected by the ice age and that is why HOA's have caucasoid skulls?

And thin features? HOA= Horn of African people. I'll admit, the first people were the Khoisans which is pretty much fact. Two groups eventually evolved from them (the bantu's and the cush) or for those that don't know anthropology too well west and east Africans. Now for a time, even geology has proven this, east Africa was greatly affected by the ice age and was much cooler back then which caused another genetic mutation and adaptation. This formed the indigineous horn Africans who aren't even genetically close to black people, they didn't even share the same skulls.

E3b, the haplogroup they are classified in, is actually closer to Nordics haplogroup than the bantu's (west Africans). A pure Ethiopian, one with 100% cush DNA, looks NOTHING like a black person and their skin tone is exactly the same as berbers and north Africans. Therefore, real and full blooded Ethiopians (ones that can trace their DNA to the indiginieous Ethiopians) look nothing like black people and look biracial, the best example is haile selassie. So if we aren't even genetically similar nor do we look the same how can you still claim us as black? We don't even have the same skulls for crying out loud.

@bronze: When you say few Ethiopians you have seen are light skin once again you are talking about the Ethiopian claiming Hamer and Mursi or the sell out Oromo. Those, I'll admit, are even darker than AA's on average because of intermixing for one case and for the others claiming a nationality and region they have nothing to do with and are ashamed of their sudanese roots. Why else do you think they were exiled to the outskirts of Ethiopia if they aren't easily distinguishable from the natives?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

West Africans are Bantu, they evolved from the San people, just like you said. So if they share no genetic similarities to East Africans it makes no difference because West Africans are NOT the genetic standard for African DNA. They are still just as black and just as African as the other.

You can't judge Africa today to the Africa of thousands of years ago. Even the Sahara desert used to be an ocean! Africans have the most genetic diversity, all people come from th Khoisan or Pigmeys (rarely the latter) but the ones who evolved in Africa (like East Africans) are STILL African, not closer to white people or any BS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, we all know you're not Ethiopian (cause the real ones don't dwell on this nonsense), so I see no reason to give you a serious answer.

Source(s): two points.......and I'm.......out
  •  
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

bro...nobody cares about what you have to say or the shitt you just posted...you trolls need to stop talking about black people and get a life

LOL@Bronze

• 1 decade ago

Have you asked yourself that HOW IS THIS IMPACTING YOUR LIFE NOW? I mean really, who cares your a person that is all that matters

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

la la la la

la la la la

elmos world

la la la la

la la la la

elmos world

elmo loves his goldfish

his crayon too

thats elmos world

• 1 decade ago

ROTFMAO you are clearly a Euronut!

• I don't give a ****.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't give a ****.

• 1 decade ago

IDK WHY YOUR SELF HATING

YOUR BLACK ANF YOU CAN DENY IT ALL YOU WANT

BECAUSE IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW BLACK PEOPLE COME IN DIFFERENT SHADES OF SKIN

• 1 decade ago

lol @ AFR-CAM

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.