Katy Perry or Miley Cyrus?

my friend & i are having a debate. i say katy perry's prettier, she says the opposite. she thinks miley cyrus's music is better, i say katy perry. so who do you think is better & why?? best reason gets best answer :]

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Katy Perry is better because:

1) She has a wide range of the age group that listens to her

2) She is more talented (she has more hits than Miley)

3) She is more attractive

4) She is a very nice singer

5) She sings pop; Miley sings country (POP is more POPular)

Miley Cyrus isn't as good because:

1) Her fan base is pretty much limited to children, tweens, and teens

2) She isn't as talented (her acting is not that great, and neither is her singing)

3) She isn't as attractive

4) Her singing is not as great as everyone makes it out to be

5) She sings more countryish. Pop music is definitely more popular

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Katy Perry!!! But I like Miley better than Bieber!

• katy perry is prettier

but miley sounds better edited and live

have you heard katy live she sounds like a man as for songs mileys are catchier and some actually have meaning unlike katy just kissin a girl

• 1 decade ago

Katy Perry is way prettier than Miley. Her music is very good, and she has a great voice. She's really nice and funny. I prefer Lady Gaga overall the rest of the artists, but Katy Perry is still one of the ones I like. And last, she kissed a girl and she liked it...lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Katy Perry foru sure, Katy is more talented, prettier .. She is simply AWESOME!

Whats about Miley?? A little girl in Disney... NAAH

I think Katy Perry ;)

• 1 decade ago

I would say Katy Perry is better. She's prettier and has much better music. Miley is just a product of Disney.

• 1 decade ago

Katy Perry. She at least knows she's not the greatest singer in the world, when Miley thinks she can outshine anyone (which she obviously can't).

And Katy Perry is the one engaged, when Miley was dumped by both Nick and Justin!!!

• 1 decade ago

Katy Perry is much prettier and much more talented than Miley Cyrus. Live, Katy Perry sounds like she does on her album. Live Miley Cyrus sounds NOTHING like she does on her album.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Katy

• 1 decade ago

I think their both pretty, I enjoy katy's music much more than miley's,but I do like "party in the usa".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.