Should I join the ATF, ICE, FBI, US MARSHALS?

I've wanted to join a federal agency for a long time, now i'm in my sophomore year at UCLA and I want to know what agency I should join. I would like to make arrests and conduct investigations in the fields of Drug and Weapons trafficking, Terrorism, Homicide, Arson or Gang Violence. Of the 4 its been... show more I've wanted to join a federal agency for a long time, now i'm in my sophomore year at UCLA and I want to know what agency I should join. I would like to make arrests and conduct investigations in the fields of Drug and Weapons trafficking, Terrorism, Homicide, Arson or Gang Violence. Of the 4 its been hardest to find info on the ATF, I would like to know how many investigations they perform and arrests they make (how boring it is). Also I know all jobs require a lot of paperwork but I would like to work in the field as often as possible. I've considered the LAPD but I think I want to conduct larger investigations and have more authority.
Update: Also what weapons are they provided with and do they get to choose their service pistol?