Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Whats your favorite book/ or novel-series?

Mine are the New Jedi Order Series, Star Wars

Favorite Answer

TWILIGHT!!! not! (seriously no)

I like the house of night series

Harry Potter

Artemis Fowl

The Eragon books are pretty good

and alot of mangas

The Lord of the Rings - I don't know if this counts as teen appropriate. I'm a teen and I'm currently on the Two Towers, it's a tough read I will admit but it is SO worth it. It's wonderfully written and just epic and awesome in every way. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Adventure, comedy, great characters, interesting plot, everything needed to make a story good! This series is definitely my favorite. I love it so much. I feel like no book I ever read will be as good as this series. It's well worth the read, and there is even another second series with old characters from Percy Jackson and then new characters too and the first book in the series was really really good! The Chronicles of Narnia - They're really great books. Lots of adventure and wonderful characters and it's just so interesting! I love books that you think about long after you read them and this series is definitely one of them! His Dark Materials - After reading this series, well after reading the first one, I wanted to live in Norway or somewhere where it's really cold lol! The whole series was really exciting and unique and well written and I loved the story and characters! I've read other popular teen series, but those are my favorites!

The Harry Potter Series

• The Artemis Fowl series( about a criminal master mind who's only 12,at least in the first book,anyway), the Gone series( about a city full of kids under the age of fifteen trying to survive on their own because they're completely cut off from the outside world), the 13th Reality series( about Parallel Universes, and kids traveling to an alternate reality to fight evil), the Mysterious Benedict Society series( about eccentric and genius kids solving puzzles and fighting evil,although the series is more classical and light-hearted than most books like that) and the Molly Moon series( about a girl who lives in an orphanage in Europe, finds a hypnotism book, goes to America, goes to hollywood, decides she doesn't like it, but along the way has tons of really funny adventures(with her dog sidekick,who she saved from a chocolate( not poisonous somehow...) eating fate). Also I really like the Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine.

• Alien

I do enjoy Piers Anthony's Xanth series or Chaos mode. I also enjoy Mercedies Lackey, Steven Kings books, Mr. Koontz, and Mr. C.S. Lewis and his Narnia series. Oh, then there is the Doctor Who books, Mr. Aspirin, Philip Dick (I think that is his name) some short stories in Science fiction or Fantasy. Lots of horror but I cannot remember all the names of less known authors I have read. Some classics like Animal Farm, the Oz series, Native Son, 1984, and so many others.

The Twilight Saga

• M ♡

The Harry Potter books.

I liked the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.. ^_^

they're planning to make a movie based on it i think, it might be out this year..

• !!!

Seabiscuit

The Monk series (Adrian Monk)