Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

32 weeks cant feel any movement?

I am 32 weeks today and im alittle worried. I havent felt my daughter move since thursday, i have tried drinking cold water, milk i cant drink orange juice as ive really gone off it since being pregnant and it makes me sick. I have read that around this time the baby hardly has any room to move, but u cant tell me u dont feel anything. I just dont know what to do i have tears in my eyes right now. I dont know whether to go to the hospital cause i have been there so many times when i worry. I feel like my boyfriend dont care, he just says im thinking to much about it. Well what do u expect when u cant feel ur child move. I just feel like he dont care cause he never wanted her in the first place. plz help

Favorite Answer

You are supposed to go in if you don't feel movement for 24 hours...It's been 48. Go to the ER.

If you haven't felt your baby move in 2 days, go to the hospital ASAP! You really should not have waited this long. While the baby does have less and less room as the pregnancy progresses, at 32 weeks, you should still feel her move several times a day. Some babies do move less than others, but 2 days is a long time! Please call your Obgyn and go to the hospital right away.

• Cali

call your dr now!

If you cant have oj, drink a big thing of apple juice then lay down on your left side.

you should be counting kickes every day. baby is suppose to move 10 times in an hour.. checking this 2 times a day.

its imperative you try this or call ur dr asap.

my baby was most active at 32 weeks. now at 37, he still moves a lot, just the movements are different.

I would call your OB/GYN at least. Also, when my son was in utero, I would put a pair of headphones on my (now ex) wife's belly and play classical music, and if all else failed, that would usually get him stirring. There is no reason to panic or get too upset or worried -- the stress is not good for the baby. If there is a problem with the pregnancy, then cross that bridge when you come to it.

Think horses, not zebras. Look up that phrase and it's meaning. Remember it whenever you start to feel this way.

• love

If you haven't feel any movement since Thursday then you should be worry. The baby could run out of room but you should at least feel her once a while. Don't wait and go to the ER now.

Yeah it's a tough time especially if this is your first. I remember worrying constantly with our first child. My son never moved that much when he got later in the pregnancy, and my daughter moved a lot more. They are all different, but you should have it checked out and not feel guilty about it. Believe me doctors deal with hypochondriacs all the time that are much worse than you. Most all first time moms are borderline this way anyway, because they don't know what to expect. Get yourself checked out.

I have two children. I want you to contact your doctor and mention this to him/her. At 32 weeks baby movement should be rather noticeable. No baby movement could be the sign of a problem.

properly, each and each toddler is distinctive. What your persons sense won't the comparable subject you sense. yet as long as you comprehend the toddler's there, making each and all the strikes, confident, the harden abdoment is a sturdy sign. My first toddler is an rather energetic toddler, she kicked me each and all the time and on the incorrect time of day. I especially much misplaced administration of my vehicle while she did that on the constrained-get right of entry to highway :). i do no longer remember each and all the strikes at 32 weeks, you desire to to google it.

If I was that concerned, i would contact my midwife. She would have me come in and listen for the heartbeat and may even do a sono if needed.