Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Why do some Justin Bieber fans...?

...ridicule Michael Jackson?

Let me just break it down for those who do.

Michael Jackson is one of Justin Bieber's idols. I saw him on GMTV yesterday, and he said so. Therefore if it wasn't for Michael, you probably wouldn't have Justin Bieber right now. It's quite disrespectful, actually, seen as my best guess is Justin would not be on your side if you said that in front of him.

Ciao.

Best Answer

i agree

Justin Bieber, fans aren't ugly. Bieber, looks like a 12 year old. Guess I am getting old.

I know right. I'm not sure why they do that. I love Michael and I like Justin. I think it's cool that Justin is also a fan of Michael, but it's not why I like Justin.

yeah those stupid tweenagers think there so cool because they found a new heartthrob or whatever.

but, let me put this all into perspective, you dont have to like justin bieber to be cool

i'm 14 years old & i totally despise him & im not an outcast or anything at my school. geez,

although he does idolize mj because i was flippin through channels the other day & silent

library was on & he was on it, & after he won a challenge he got up on the table & tried some

michael moves. :] that made me smile. so, if all you bieber fans hate mj you really hate as well.

I don't know. I mean Justin Bieber is a really good singer, but they act like he can top MJ. No one in life can ever top MJ. Then they said he's the next King of Pop which cannot happen. JB fans get mad when we talk about him not knowing that we talk about JB because they talk bad about MJ. I never talked bad about JB. I wish him the best, but it's like "don't bash MJ" because we get mad at that and that's when we go off!

Ciao.

Thank you so much.

I'm a HUGE fan of M.J - this is what I say to people. They just say it's not true, it is people!

I'm not really a fan of Justin but I respect him, he sings and plays instruments so hes clearly got talent.

But in my opinion - he's not as good as M.J, he can't be. Yet they still ridicule Michael.

How clueless?!

Source(s): To Much Experiance.
  • Lucy

I agree. They bash Michael, yet when they find out Justin is a fan, they'll be saying they love him too.

if you knew anything, you would know that we all know he's his number 1 idol, and only the shallow low-lifes that pretend to love him just because they want everyone to think " oh im so cool i love justin bieber" and they dont know anything about justin. and those are the people who bag on michael. im not a huge fan of michael but i dont bag on him because im not that shallow. so you can't just go blaming the real justin fans and blame us for what the fake justin fans (the girls who ONLY think hes hot) do because we're sick and tired of what you are saying about us and we want it to stop. im not trying to be mean, but i speak for all of us true justin bieber fans. STOP MAKING FUN OF US BECAUSE NO ONE AGREES AND WILL NEVER AGREE WITH YOUR EXACT OPINION AND NOW I AM TRYING TO BE MEAN BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SHALLOW LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO PUT US AND JUSTIN DOWN. think if we were saying all those mean things about michael and his fans, how would you react? and we are NOT little idiot girls. some of us are actually older than him. and if you just waste your time bagging on people just because of what they like and dislike your life is a waste.

i agree. your very smart today =D

luv ya mj fam,

H

lol what does ciao mean?

Cause they are idiots who just like singers because they're SO HAWT!!!!! Hell, Bieber looks like he could get jumped by a 12 year old.

Source(s): Thumbs down because I'm expressing my opinion and I don't like that kid? Wow thanks!