Kyle
Kyle asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Is it just me, or is Clint Eastwood worth two of any actor that ever lived?

I imagine I'll get a lot of "no ways" from women.

• Mrs. C
    Best Answer

Let me tell you a short story about today's generation and Mr. Eastwood. Me and my 14 yr old son watched Grand Torino the other day. Wasn't one of Eastwoods best ... but my son LOVED the bravado of his persona. ( I am raising my son to be a traditional man. Provide and protect kind of man. You know, the real deal). No one can do it like Eastwood can.

Even in his golden years ... Eastwood is a stud. One of the last studs to exists. Our current culture of feminized men does not appreciate the type of men from past generations. The loss of manly men in this country has contributed to our fallen moral state.

Because of what women's liberation has done to men ... I have such an appreciation for real men who have managed to survive the 'revolution'. Mmmmm. I just luv em!

• Nicole

Clint Eastwood was for more "real world" than John Wayne. Clint Eastwood protrayed characters and reacted to situations that were much more true to the human condition than Wayne. John Wayne rarely portrayed characters with believable human foibles. True Grit was the closest Wayne came to being truly realistic, but it was done in a comical way. Wayne would never show a character he felt was demeaning to his ego and his image as the "all American hero" My favorite Eastwood western in " High Plains Drifter".