Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you think this Leno/Obrien thing is a big hoax to get ratings for NBC...?

Favorite Answer

I thought I better check before asking this same question.

YES I do, think it is a LARGE possibilty.

here are my reasons I think it is not all that far off an idea

1. Leno Must know, he has to, that he will be losing even the most loyal fans due to the backlash

2. He allowed himself to be rather crucified on his OWN show by Jimmy Kimmel (many of those in the entertainment industry are standing by "team coco").Something that Leno said after Jimmy stated that Conan and himself have children all he (leno) has were cars. That he should leave their shows alone. leno replied as he finsihed "a plea form Jimmy kimmel everyone"

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2010/01/15/kimmel...

3. Ratings of ALL late night shows are up

4. This is far more entertaining than the fake fight between Conan vs Colbert/Stewert

5. The fact that it will not be resolved until after the break for the Olympics reminds me of the "To be continued" being splashed across the screen just at a cliffhanger. It is seemingly reminiscent of Riker on the bridge of the Enterprise facing Locutus-Picard and saying "FIRE"...

blank scrren "To be continued" Millions of Nerds shouting NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!.

I certainly would not be surprised and I will go "Yep, got me....K where's my remote"

If not I am with Conan. I never watched the Tonight Show without Carson. I followd Conan from Late Night..I will follow him wherever he goes.

But if this is true, Leno can never recover. He will go down in flames.

My question is

"What will NBC do when Letterman SLAUGHTERS him in the ratings"

What would get me "ROFLMAO" is if Jimmy Fallon has higher ratings than Leno after this debacle (that is if Conan is not up and running yet)

Letterman must be salivating at the prospect.

Karma is a ***** ain't it Leno

• lawes

Burning fossil fuels do certainly launch CO2 decrease back into the ambience, this carbon dioxide replaced into taken from the air centuries in the past with the aid of vegetation and animals and saved in fossils fuels.that's an prolonged way from being the biggest hoax, i might checklist dozens of larger and greater evil hoaxes. i'm skeptical of a small team of huge mouths claiming that we will ruin the international if we don't obey them and supply them a great number of money to maintain us. and prefer a faith they locate some human beings dumb sufficient to have self belief in them. Hell study each and all the checklist professional and con and notice which side you have self belief. For myself i visit stay skeptic till greater ideal data is got here across.

• no, not at all. leno's ratings aren't good enough, and neither are conan's. hopefully conan will go to fox where they won't make him tame his act

• I never thought of that. Maybe?

it could be but GO CONAN!

its a non-issue for me......